jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2021

ππŽπ’π“ 𝟏: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽπ”ππ“π‘π˜ 𝐈 π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ π‹πˆπŠπ„ π“πŽ π•πˆπ’πˆπ“✨

Hello everyone, through this post, I'm going to write about the country I would like to visit.

After thinking about it for a long time, even before reading this post, the country I would like to visit without any doubt is Germany. The reason is because Germany is a country with a great history, traditions and cultural diversity, so it has a lot to offer to all the people who visit it. It's a country that was marked by its history and the simple fact of walking through its streets makes you get transported to the past and immerse yourself in it.

Moreover, there you will find valuable works that have marked a before and after in the history of architecture. For example, it's very common to find museums, monuments and churches with an architecture and design worthy of admiration, such as the Cologne Cathedral, which is a Gothic style construction that was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.

On the other hand, I know that the food and everything related to gastronomy is exquisite. I know that it's characterized by the taste of the traditional beer they sell. The truth is that I am not good at drinking beer, but it would be worth it to try it and enjoy the moment in a country like this.

Being there, I would like to go and see each of its historical places, visit each of the cities appreciating the beauty of its buildings and landscapes. Also, I would like to be able to visit each one of its towns, which are characterized for being quiet and for having beautiful views.

Just as I would like to visit the country and get to know it completely, I would also like and love to continue my architectural studies there at the Bauhaus, because it has been characterized worldwide as the most influential modernist art school of the twentieth century, for its approach to teaching and the relationship between art, society and technology.

Undoubtedly, it would be a privilege to be able to set foot in that place one day.


                                                 Cologne Cathedral. 1322. Koln, Germany.





                  
                                                Bauhaus School. 1919. Weimar, Germany.


Thanks for reading my post.

3 comentarios:

  1. My dear Giselle. When you mentioned "craft beer", Germany Germany became number 1 on my list of countries I want to travel to. Arriving by train would be fantastic.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What beautiful places, when you're my boss, pay me with those trips :)

    ResponderEliminar