jueves, 14 de octubre de 2021

ππŽπ’π“ πŸ’: 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 π“π‡π„πŒπ„πƒ π“πŽππˆπ‚ π€ππŽπ”π“ 𝐌𝐘 π‚π€π‘π„π„π‘πŸ“šπŸ“

Hello everyone, through this post, I'm going to write about the career I'm studying.

I'm currently in my fourth semester of Architecture. So, based on the time I have been studying and what I have researched about the career, I'll write to you about some things about the profession.

The positive aspects are:  It's a career with a high level of knowledge both of place and spaces, as well as mathematical and physical. It's directly related to artistic expressions. It's very versatile in the fields of specialization. There is always something new to learn. It's an open space for creativity. It can improve people's quality of life. Among others.

The benefits of studying architecture are directly related to the positive aspects. Being a very versatile career, which gives you countless knowledge, so many historical, artistic, cultural, etc. It allows you to relate to and be intrigued by its history. This leads you to travel to different countries in order to know each of the architectural works that are housed there, which are usually majestic.

I chose this career because I was always struck by the fact that it was so versatile and that the things I studied were of great interest to me. At the same time, the career in its curriculum has branches that I love. Besides, I really like drawing, and everything related to art and detail.


                                               Louvre Museum. 1793. Paris, France.


Thanks for reading my post.

5 comentarios:

  1. hello gigi, very good post, and I agree with what you say, I am sure you will be a great professional

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi my dear Gigi, I still remember when we started workshop 1, we were little girls thinking about being like one of the great artists. Can you imagine being a da Vinci of architecture or a Bernini?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree, it is a very versatile and very cool career!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree that it is good that you are happy with the architecture career, it is true that it is a very versatile career and that you also learn a little about everything with this career

    ResponderEliminar