jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2021

ππŽπ’π“ πŸ‘: 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 π“π‡π„πŒπ„πƒ π“πŽππˆπ‚ πŸΆπŸ’“

Hello everyone, through this post, I'm going to write about how I met the love of my life.

His name is Duke, he has been my dog for about 2 years. The story with Duke started very sad. I found him unfortunately about to die in the street, it was a very sad situation and remembering it gives me a strange feeling. I saw him in really horrible conditions due to the mistreatment he received when he was only 1 month old. 

When I found him like that, I didn't hesitate for a second to pick him up and take him to a veterinary clinic. I remember calling my dad crying, telling him about the situation and that I would use his car. At the same time, I remember the vet telling me that he had Dystemper's, because he couldn't walk, was crawling and urinating on his own. She told me he didn't have more than a few days to live. Hearing that broke my heart, but I didn't give up and took him to other clinics, where it was found that he was a healthy dog, but due to the beatings and mistreatment it would take months of recovery. So, I decided to take care of him.

I remember perfectly the first time he was able to walk, I was so excited that I filmed him and took a 1000 pictures. After that, I started to watch his recovery process closely, and I became more and more proud of him.

Today Duke is a beautiful, healthy and happy dog. He became one of the family since I found him. My family often says that I have a "grandmother's heart", and the truth is that I do. If I have the chance to help an abandoned and mistreated animal, I'll do it without hesitation. Maybe that's the reason why I have 4 dogs and 4 cats. I'm very happy :D



    This photo was taken a few weeks after I found him. I had taken him to the vet, he wasn't walking yet and he was afraid of me.

This photo gives me a good laugh. That day he had vaccination control and always fell asleep in the car.

In this photo he was taking him to be sterilized. I remember him being scared and trying to calm him down.

This last picture is more recent. Duke is playing with another of my dogs, her name is Alicia and they are very good friends.

Thank you for reading my post.

8 comentarios:

  1. This is so sweet, I Love to read that exist people that give a second chance to a little sweets like him!, he is so big now, you must be a prod mommy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I’m sure Duke is very grateful to you for adopting him that day and saving his life. Those actions are what make the world better for them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you changed the life of that puppy, he looks very happy

    ResponderEliminar
  4. awww i don't had no idea that you have a doooog!!! omg

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Duke is the best B),it is a very pretty name, i hope he have a beautiful life, your care will lack nothing to him

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I simply love the name of your little dog, I remember his story very well.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. what a beautiful thing you did, you have a beautiful heart, unfortunately there are people who are not like that ;(

    everyone should be like you <3

    ResponderEliminar