jueves, 15 de abril de 2021

ππŽπ’π“ 𝟏: 𝐌𝐘 π€π”π“πŽππˆπŽπ†π‘π€ππ‡π˜✨

Hello everyone. Through this post, I'll tell you a few things about me and how has been my journey to get to what I study today.

My name is Giselle Vanessa Tamblay CΓ³rdova, my friends call me Gigi or Gise and my whole family calls me Vane (I know, it's weird). I'm 20 years old. I was born on November 30, 2000, in the city of CopiapΓ³. I have 2 siblings, my sister's name is MarΓ­a JosΓ© and my brother SebastiΓ‘n (I'm in the middle. Insert the meme of the dog says "Can’t be"). Despite being 3 in total, I never lived with my brother and I lived with my sister only until I was 8 years old. So I was practically raised alone until I was 18.

All my life I have lived in a small town called Toledo, which is about 20 minutes from the city. When I was little I always liked the place, because of the environment, the landscapes, and because we were all friends, but honestly, now that I have grown up and I live alone with my 2 cats and 2 dogs, the only thing I want is to escape from here with them and go live in a beautiful place in the south of Chile or outside the country when I finish my studies.

When I was a child, I attended all my preschool and part of elementary school in a rural school, since the city was very far away and at that time my family and I didn't have a car to move around. For the same reason, I studied at San Pedro School, which provided a bus for all the children from rural areas to study. When I was in 6th grade, I received an invitation to study at the Liceo Mercedes Fritis Mackenney in CopiapΓ³. I accepted and from that moment on I began to study in the city. By that time we already had a car, so it wasn’t a problem.

I graduated from high school in 2018 with honors for being one of the best students of the generation and in 2019 I entered the university for the first time to study Medicine at USACH. I only lasted in the career 1 semester, since for personal reasons I had to leave. There were many problems at that time, especially money, it was too much to pay monthly with the university and rent. That year, when I returned to my city, I immediately started working and preparing again for the PSU. I was very clear that, if it wasn’t a health area, it would be Engineering or Architecture. I've always been very detail oriented, I like to make things, create things, everything that has to do with handicrafts and construction. Also, I was very good at math and science. So I was one of two things. It was time to apply and I got Architecture. I must admit that at the beginning I was very sad and regretful about it, I felt very bad. However, today, in my second year at the Universidad de Chile, I feel very content, satisfied and happy. I’m In love with my career, so studying architecture was the best decision I could have made. Besides, thanks to that, I was able to meet my boyfriend, who is very handsome and a good career partner.

One of my biggest hobbies nowadays is training. Every day I usually work out at home, which keeps me alive and full of energy. Occasionally, in the afternoons I ride my bike around town and when I have extra time, I play Valorant with my friends from other cities.

Before the pandemic, I used to play Volleyball, but that's not the case anymore, health conditions don't allow it. It's my favorite sport, so not playing it has kept me pretty depressed for months. However, I continue to stay in shape so that I can get back to it as soon as I can.

 

Thanks for reading my story. I look forward to reading yours.πŸ₯°


7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Giselle, I hope you are well. I read your blog and realized you're one day younger than me, which is pretty unusual jajaja.
    I'm sorry that you haven't been able to pursue a medical career for monetary issues and I hope you'll continue with the same desire in the architecture career.
    And finally, you said you had two cats and two dogs, what are their names?

    Best regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gigi, I remember you once told me you changed your career. My friend, I think it was the best decision you ever made, I really like having you as a partner of the same teachers.

    Yours sincerely. (HAHAHA)πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Gigi, I need to start training myself because I stay at the computer for to long so I need to move , i read that you training at home so, can you recommend me some routines to do?

    thank you in advance, take care of yourself.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hii gise, i think that your history is so amazing, i am so happy that you finally can study something that you love. i too play volleyball so great, also i saw your commentary on my blog and i will answer you here: the name of my cat is gato (literally) and in valorant i only play normals and rarely ranked.
    luckyy!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Giselle! I think we have in common having left a career, so I know a little of what it feels like when you know you made the right decision with your new career. I'm glad you are comfortable with it today.

    I really admire that you train every day. How do you do it? In my case, my bed won't let me do it JAJAJA

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi gigi, it was amazing to read a bit of your story. You seem like a very strong girl to me and it makes me happy to know that you have chosen a university degree that you like. I also studied another profession and I know that it is not pleasant to be in a place where you do not feel comfortable. Like you, I go out in the afternoons to ride the city on my bicycle. The bicycle rides to the San Cristobal hills are incredible.

    I hope it's a great year for you. Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello my porota, I am very sorry you could not continue your studies, maybe life was waiting for you with something bigger, success in everything!! ily <3

    ResponderEliminar