jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2021

ππŽπ’π“ πŸ–: π„ππ†π‹πˆπ’π‡ 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄 π‚π‡π€π‹π‹π„ππ†π„π’πŸ‘©πŸ½‍πŸ’»

Hello everyone, in this last post, I'm going to write to you about the learning I have had in the English course.

Regarding the experience I have had learning English at the university, I have found it to be quite good. Unlike "liceo", I feel that this time I have managed to understand the language even more, to the point of understanding better the songs, movies and series that are in English. Personally I like the language very much, I find it essential to learn, so every time I entered one of the classes, I tried to enjoy it and participate. 

Regarding the blogs, I find them a lot of fun. They distract me from the university stress, since they always tend to write about interesting topics, so I feel good doing them. Moreover, through them, you can get to know more about other classmates, since they usually write about their own personal topics and tastes on a weekly basis, which makes it even more dynamic and fun.

When I was in "liceo", I used to speak the language often with my best friend. She loves the language and she spoke and understood it perfectly. She was the person I interacted with the most using English. Now she lives in another city, so I no longer have anyone to practice with or laugh with when trying to speak it. The people around me don't usually understand or don't usually handle the basics like maybe I can, so it's not usually common in my environment. Beyond that, I try to keep it in mind in my day to day life, whether it's watching movies, language settings on my phone, and in a game. I often play Duolingo, and there I try to practice and spend my free time trying to learn more, as I believe it's the only way not to lose knowledge of the language, which I am very interested in learning and I hope that when I graduate, I will end up speaking and understanding it perfectly. I would love to.



Thank you for reading my post.

2 comentarios:

  1. hi gigi, I think it is a very good idea to use the Duolingo application, I have heard you sing in English and you do it very well, keep it up! jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello my dear GG, I still remember when we practiced English at dawn, sleepy, a lot of work to do and with good music.Learning English with you has been a great experience.

    ResponderEliminar