jueves, 8 de julio de 2021

ππŽπ’π“ πŸ—: π‹π”ππˆππŸŽ©πŸŽ¬

Hello everyone. In this free post, I'm going to write to you about the latest series I finished watching on Netflix that I loved.

(ALERT: SPOILERS)

LUPIN is a French suspense and mystery series that premiered in January this year, which is directed by George Kay and Francois Uzan.

It tells the story of Assane Diop, an immigrant boy from Senegal, who along with his father Babakar Diop, arrive in France in the 1990s, in search of new opportunities. A few years later, his father was incriminated for the theft of an expensive diamond necklace by his employer, the millionaire Hubert Pellegrini. For this reason, Babakar is arrested and given life imprisonment, due to Pellegrini's efforts to corrupt the French police. As the father could not stand the injustice, a few days later he's reported to have committed suicide, leaving Assane an orphan at the age of 14, in a city he barely knew.

Twenty-five years later, Assane plans revenge against the Pellegrini family, inspired by a book that tells the story about the gentleman thief, Arsene Lupin, and that the same father had given him on his last birthday. In this way, using his charisma and mastery of theft, he gradually exposes all the crimes committed by Hubert, discovering many things he didn't know about his father.


I really liked this series, because in each chapter something very interesting happened. It left you with the feeling of intrigue and always encouraged you to keep watching it, becoming addicted to it. I feel it's a very well put together series, in terms of actors, sounds, lighting, spaces, etc. At the same time, I was very struck by the fact that in each chapter they showed the great monuments and buildings for which France stands out internationally. And me being an architecture student, who appreciates every architectural work, made me love the series even more.

To conclude, I recommend it 100%, it has been by far one of the best I've seen on Netflix. Which I really appreciated every minute watching it, for everything it offers and transmits, in terms of resilience. So you won't regret it and if you get to see it, it would be nice if you tell me about it :D.

Thanks for reading my post. I look forward to reading yours.πŸ₯°

5 comentarios:

  1. NOOOO, I was looking at it the same way. I stayed in the part where I was trolling the police. The man is a genius, it is very cool to see how he creates the perfect robbery plan.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Giselle, I hope you are well, I really liked your post, unfortunately I have not seen Lupin :( but with what you said in the post, I will watch the series because I recently finished the last season of Elite and I have no series left on Netflix, by the way I listened to i took a pill in Ibiza recently, and the video is too deep (literally takes the ecstasy and gets hard as transformer) I love it, and my space is a legendary theme.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi gigi, wooow! Without a doubt it is seen that it is a quite entertaining series especially because of the drama and action that you tell us ... I do not like spoilers but this time I think they increased the desire to see this series. I've seen it on Netflix programming but never played it. This week when I have free time I will lie down in my bed to watch the series accompanied by a delicious snack! Thanks for the recommendation! Greetings and have a nice week! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Giselle IU LOVE THAT FU/&% SERIE, I can smell the grateful city of paris, and in this seria each chapter talk about the big collection of Arsen Lupan :3 a good serie, very good serie.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have not gotten to see this movie and I think I should, I get a lot of ads for it, so maybe it is a sign, for all this I think I will skip the part where you wrote spoiler alert, haha

    ResponderEliminar