viernes, 2 de julio de 2021

ππŽπ’π“ πŸ–: 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 π„ππ‰πŽπ˜π„πƒ π’π“π”πƒπ˜πˆππ† π“π‡πˆπ’ π’π„πŒπ„π’π“π„π‘☀️

Hi everyone, through this post, I'm going to write to you about what has been my favorite class this semester at FAU.

My favorite class so far is called Principios de Habitabilidad y Sostenibilidad. It's a class that at this point I have already finished, but I loved it. It was led by professors and architects BΓ‘rbara Rodriguez and Daniela Carter.


In these classes we worked constantly doing research work on the importance of sustainability in terms of architecture. First, we would choose a city in question to investigate. In my case, together with my group, we chose the city of CopiapΓ³. In each class we had to investigate and solve problems in terms of: solar radiation, natural lighting, ventilation, life cycle analysis and thermal envelope. These 5 criteria helped to develop a project or new housing that responded to all these problems of the city.

I really enjoyed this class, as it was the first time I learned about many things related to the pollution generated by a house or architecture in general and how important it's to address it when creating a project. Before, without having been in this class, I knew nothing about this, not even the importance of building material and how it can help reduce a city's carbon dioxide emissions or the opposite.

I feel that I learned a lot in this class, to the point that I enjoyed every single one of them and always gave my best.

Thanks for reading my post. I look forward to reading yours.πŸ₯°

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario