jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2021

ππŽπ’π“ πŸ”: π“πˆπŒπ„ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄✈️

Hi everyone, through this post, I'm going to write about where I would like to go if I could travel to the future.

If I had the possibility to travel to the future, I would like to visit the day I graduated as an architect. The reason is because I would love to see myself and say "you made it". So far it's one of my biggest dreams, to be able to graduate and continue studying, but I would like to be able to go to that specific moment, because I have not had a very good time and the career is becoming more and more complicated. I have thought on many occasions that I'm going to fail for the same reason and I get too depressed. So to be able to see myself in the future, and see that I could achieve it, would be a dream.
At the same time, I would like to go to that certain moment and see all those people who continued until the end with me and who believed in me whether it be: friends, classmates, family and to realize who are really worth it.

Even though I would love to live that moment, I would not stay there, I would go back to the present and continue my fourth semester. I know it has been hard, and that on more than one occasion I have felt that I will not make it, but I feel that every process, every moment, every frustration, every sorrow, and every cry, will allow me to be a better person tomorrow and even a better future architect. To live each one of those emotions when you feel that you can't give more, and then to see that you really achieved it, is a unique satisfaction. I look forward to that moment.



Thanks for reading my post.

3 comentarios:

  1. I WILL BE WITH YOU THAT DAY YOU GRADUATE, and I will be very happy for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello my dear friend, I think seeing you there graduated as an architect and saying "I did it" is a great moment.I hope I can fulfill that dream too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh I think you will make it and be proud of yourself!

    ResponderEliminar