viernes, 4 de junio de 2021

ππŽπ’π“ πŸ”: 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐓 πŒπ€π‡π”π„ππ‚π‡πŽπŸ±✨

Hello everyone, through this post, today I'm going to write to you about some anecdotes I had with one of my beautiful cats.

These pictures were taken by me, I don't remember exactly on what day, but I do know that it was in the year 2017, because of what I was doing in the pictures, so I can deduce that it was in that year.

That beautiful kitten was named Mahuencho. I adopted him in 2016 along with his siblings, since I found them inside a box in the street and I couldn't leave them there, I felt I had to help them. As I have a grandmother's heart, as they say. I took them to my house, without taking into account my parents' opinion. At the beginning they weren't happy with the arrival of these 4 kittens, because we hadn't had one for years and they said they're too many, but with the months they became the sweethearts of the house and of my parents. In fact, they loved the cats more than me ajajaj.

I love these pictures, because they show a very cute and funny moment I had with Mahuencho, because as he was considered a baby by everyone and he knew it, he was very spoiled and always wanted attention. 

I remember that, in the first picture, he had to hand in a work and expose about the Cerebellum. As I was concentrating on doing that, he jumped up on the table, so that I would make him love it and stop working. As he noticed that I was still working, he started playing with the poster board and throwing the pencils at me. I scolded him a little bit and then out of nowhere he disappeared, I continued working and I started to notice that the cardboard was moving by itself and I got scared, thinking it was something paranormal, but it was him inside JAJAJA. It was a very funny moment, it made my night, since I was stressed out because of the amount of things I had to do and that moment made me more than happy, so I ended up giving him love and he ended up falling asleep in my arms.




The second picture, represents something very similar. I had a test for physics, so I was studying and he wanted attention, so he climbed on top of my things so I would stop studying and give him love hahaha. To make his act more unnoticed, he started licking himself, but I already knew that's what he wanted jajaja.



In summary, these pictures represent some of the cute and funny moments I lived with him. Unfortunately he's no longer with me, he died 1 year later, which was very painful for me and for all my family, since he wasn't just a cat or a pet for us, but he was a son and a brother of the family. (It's incredible how much love you can feel for a being that by nature is an animal).

Today we still remember him, I have pictures of him in my house and I still have all the ones I took of him with my phone. Also, 2 of his siblings are still with us, as sadly another one of them died away a few months later. However, both of them will always remain with us and I doubt that I'll forget them. For all the beautiful moments I lived by their sides, since I found them as newborns and gave them milk, until I saw them grow into adults. 

I miss them so much u.u



Thanks for reading my post. I look forward to reading yours.πŸ₯°


4 comentarios:

  1. Dear gg
    Your cat was very cute, and I imagine it was your little boy. I am very amused as he rolled himself up on the cardboard. 😍😍😍
    Xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha, that cute photos, I remember when you told me those things with your kitten, how nice it is to remember those moments just by seeing a photo, ily

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a nice story gigi !. Is very sweet!. 1 month ago I rescued two kittens from the street and we adopted them with my family. You can't imagine how cute and playful they are. Their names are ANTÜ and KÜYEN. cats are the best!Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi gigi, your cat reminds me of my cat who always want attention from me when I'm at the computer, especially to open the window

    ResponderEliminar