viernes, 30 de abril de 2021

ππŽπ’π“ πŸ‘: 𝐌𝐘 π…π€π•πŽπ‘πˆπ“π„ ππˆπ„π‚π„ πŽπ… π“π„π‚π‡ππŽπ‹πŽπ†π˜ ⌚✨

Hello everyone, through this post, I'll tell you which is my favorite piece of technology.

Being very honest, to think of a piece of so many, it's very difficult for me. Choosing one over others, I think it's a complex decision, since there are so many things that simplify our lives, thanks to technology. However, I think that this time I'll choose my Apple Watch SE, since I love watches from an early age, I find that they're a fundamental and important accessory when going out somewhere, and that they have created an intelligent one, makes me love them even more.

The Apple Watch SE is a technological watch that in addition to delivering the daily time, allows users to deliver different facilities such as a smartphone does. It helps you lead a healthy life, since it allows you to keep track of physical exercises and health while you use it. In addition, with it you can make calls, view and answer messages, stream music, even if you don't have your smartphone nearby.

I bought it a few months ago, since I needed a complement for my workouts without having to use my iPhone, as I was afraid of dropping it or it simply became a problem to have it in my hand to see my stats while exercising. 

I use it every day, as I'm constantly training out at home. At the same time, I use it when I'm out biking or walking. I even use it when I go shopping or go about my daily life. It has become a recurring accessory in my life to the point that it has replaced other traditional watches I used to wear.

I really like this watch for the simple fact that it isn't like traditional watches. The technology with which it was created allows a lot of things that I never thought a watch could do before. Besides, it's very beautiful and comfortable, since you only have to wear it on your wrist and that's it. Moreover, it allows to be used at a long distance from the smartphone and can be used while in the water.

Although the Apple Watch SE has helped me a lot in recent months, simplifying my life just by looking at my wrist. If I were to lose it or have to stop using it, my life would continue as normal. I wouldn't die JAJA, but it would be a device that I would miss a lot, for all that it allows me to do. Without it, I would unfortunately go back to having to use my phone in my workouts risking it to anything. However, I think that if I had the opportunity to buy another one, I would do it again, it's worth investing money in one.


Thanks for reading my post. I look forward to reading yours.πŸ₯°


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi! How are you? once I had a smart watch, I had a touch screen but it only gave the time. Even so I liked it a lot as a child since it was something new for me, it reminded me of that.
    that you are well, ily.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don’t use a watch… I don´t know because it is beautiful piece of my outfit jajajaja but, you know, sometimes I forget that or just don’t use it, but I understand you, it’s a very nice technology and it can help a lot of people :3
    (you write a lot... i love it <3 don´t change)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. my dear gigi, I remembered when, i was little and never learned to tell the time on analog watches. I had to be given a digital watch, although i never liked it, maybe i should give a smart watch a try.
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Gigi, I am impressed that the Apple watch arrives at concepcion, I always thought that the only way to see the time in the field was with an hourglass or something like that, I´m happy for the countryside people.

    ResponderEliminar